Motherhood is messy. It’s chaotic, it’s crazy, it’s life-altering, but it’s BEAUTIFUL. Most days you’ll find me running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to answer to the demands of a sarge-in-charge toddler and infant.
Conversations in our house are centered on poop reports and honey-dos for next day prep. It’s wild, but it’s welcomed. I can’t imagine my life without my family––I love my husband dearly and couldn’t do this crazy journey without him
We know everyone’s “best” is open to interpretation, but I hope you find my posts, tips and general stories about life to be entertaining, useful and maybe even a little inspirational.
- Morning Person or Night Owl? This girl LOVES some sleep! I’m very much a morning person who can’t wait to get to sleep each night. **Update: While I was getting some much needed R&R during Collins’ first few months, lady friend is starting to roll so my sleep is non-existent.**
- Coffee or Tea? COFFEE. Preferably iced and a tad on the sweet side. **See previous bullet: I’m a two-cup-a-day gal now. 😉
- Relaxing or Active? Well, duh, everyone needs some R&R. But I have a serious problem sitting still, so I am usually on-the-go. It better be a seriously engaging movie or TV show to keep my tush planted.
- Dog or Cat? DOG! I grew up with cats and love them, but there’s something so wonderful about my relationship with my pup.
- DIY or Purchased? Don’t get me wrong, I love a good shopping date. But if I can make something, or even make something my own, I’m up for the challenge.
- Blonde or Brunette? Well, I’m back to brown, but that story could change within a matter of months… I’m always up for a change in style.
Are we connected socially? If not, let’s be!
I often share my favorite styles and shopping steals through my social media accounts. Join in the conversation using the links below.